Complete Cooling Systems Ltd – the only name you need for heating, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) in Kent, London and Surrey.
Established in 1984 we are confident our team of dedicated air conditioning engineers and administrative support staff can help you to get the most out of your air conditioning & ventilation systems through preventative maintenance, responsive call-outs and expertly designed installations.
We provide air conditioning maintenance and servicing on the following types of equipment:
- Split & multi-split air conditioning systems
- VRV & VRF systems
- Fan Coil Units
- Ventilation & Heat Recovery Systems
- Air handling units
- Building Management Systems (BMS) and central controllers
We are Daikin D1 Certified and Panasonic Pro Partners, however our on going product training and knowledge covers most manufacturers including Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Airwell plus many more.
5 reasons why your air conditioning needs regular service visits:-
1. Dirty filters and components reduce the performance of the systems and decrease system lifespan.
2. Regular air conditioner filter cleaning can save up to 70% in running (energy) costs
3. Regular servicing helps to minimise loss of refrigerant gases and helps ensure building owners comply with the government’s F Gas Regulations by having systems leak tested by our F Gas accredited engineers
4. Simple and regular checks (i.e. checks for blocked condensate drains) can PREVENT costly breakdowns and call-outs
5. For new installations, regular maintenance is essential to validate the manufacturer’s warranty
There is also a legal responsibility for owners of systems containing over 5 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) kg of refrigerant to have them leak tested AT LEAST ANNUALLY. This is something we would do on every maintenance visit.
A Service Agreement with CCS Includes:
- A fixed number of annual visits, ranging from 1 to 4 per annum to suit your requirements
- Pre-scheduled visits at times convenient for you & your business needs
- Dedicated service administrator to assist with any queries
- Thorough system checks and testing, filter cleaning or replacement
- Refrigerant leak test in accordance with F Gas Regulations
- Electronic inspection checklist emailed after every visit for your records
- Our priority service – your emergency call outs would take priority over non-maintenance customers
- FREE technical advice over the telephone from our helpful, knowledgeable & qualified service engineers to save you with unnecessary call out charges
To receive a quick quotation for air conditioning maintenance please email email@example.com or telephone 01732 845455. For larger Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) plants you may wish to request a free site survey so we can send you a bespoke quotation. We look forward to hearing from you.