Air Conditioning & Ventilation in Kent, London & Surrey
Welcome to Complete Cooling Systems Ltd – the only name you need for heating, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) in Kent, London and Surrey.
We are confident we can help you to get the most out of your air conditioning & ventilation systems through planned maintenance, responsive call-outs and expertly designed installations.
2019 sees our 35th anniversary and we are pleased to have many long term customers that use our services time and time again; they trust us to do our job well. Our attention to detail, commitment to excellence and customer focus is what sets us apart.
Why choose Complete Cooling Systems Ltd?
- 35 years of trading providing air conditioning & ventilation services to hundreds of happy commercial clients
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, providing a quality service is essential to our business
- We are REFCOM registered and Safe Contractor approved: your equipment will be in SAFE hands
- We will carry out a free site survey and provide a quotation tailored to your site
- We will endeavour to PRICE MATCH against any other like-for-like quote
- We make our customers happy! 96% of our customers say they are very likely or extremely likely to recommend us to others – view some of their recent testimonials
- Reliable, trusted, and quick to respond team of air conditioning installation experts and friendly office support
- Endorsed by the industry – Accredited installer for Mitsubishi Electric & Daikin / Space Air although we are able to work on all types and brands of system
- Your ‘local’ company. Our engineers are conveniently based in London, Kent & Surrey to give a fast response to your needs
The governments’ pledge to phase out of HCFC gases by 2015 means it’s now time to re-assess existing older style R22 refrigerant based air conditioning installations in London. Complete Cooling Systems can carry out a review of your current systems to see if it would make good financial sense to replace older R22 equipment with modern energy efficient R410A air conditioning systems. Newer air conditioning systems are at least 30% cheaper to run and operate using HFC refrigerant R410a which has zero ozone depleting potential. Modern systems are silent in operation, many of which have sleek and stylish indoor units to suit any decor Find out more about our R22 replacement service
Air Conditioning Installations Kent | London | Surrey
As the heat pump technology used in air conditioning installations evolves, all leading manufacturers are producing systems with superior performance and reduced energy usage, enabling both domestic and commercial buildings to enjoy the many benefits of air conditioning and alternative methods of heating.
Our engineers are qualified to the highest possible standards and can install and commission all types of systems ranging from centralised plants such as chilled water systems, rooftop packages plus VRV’s plus heat pump air conditioners including split & multi-split systems and whole ventilation plants.
We are independent and impartial. Our main priority is to design & install the most suitable systems, bespoke to each property, which will give many years of trouble free energy efficient operation for the end user. Find out more about our air conditioning design & installation service.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Kent | London | Surrey
We provide air conditioning maintenance in Kent, London & Surrey on a wide range of systems. Our ‘Complete Cooling Care Plan’ will give you peace of mind that your air conditioning systems are routinely inspected, cleaned and tested. It needn’t be a system installed by us. Find out more here and download our maintenance factsheet. If you are looking for air conditioning maintenance in Kent, London or Surrey please contact us now on 0800 083 9033 for a free, non obligatory, quotation.
Our clients come to us from all sectors of industry including education, commercial, hotels and medical sectors. And, of course, we also provide the same excellent level of service to those looking for air conditioning in their home. Our qualified & highly experienced team of dedicated engineers can help you to identify the most cost efficient, low carbon solution for all your building’s heating, cooling and ventilation needs.