HVAC Maintenance for Commercial Buildings in Kent | London | Surrey
Planned preventative maintenance for Air Conditioning, Heating & Ventilation (HVAC) equipment should be considered as an essential part of any building maintenance regime.
We maintain HVAC equipment within many large public & private buildings in London, Kent & surrounding counties. Our team of qualified service engineers are REFCOM registered and Safe Contractor accredited with many years of experience servicing all types of HVAC systems.
Following a site survey, we can provide you with a Maintenance Agreement quotation tailored to your site – with your requirements in mind. To request a free site survey please contact us with a list of equipment or call our small friendly team on 0800 083 9033.
We can service & maintain the following:
- Split & multi-split air conditioning systems
- VRV & VRF systems
- Central rooftop plants
- Ventilation & Heat Recovery Systems
- Air handling & fan coil units
Using our trusted specialist sub-contractors, we can also provide the following services:
- Building Management Systems (BMS) maintenance
- Control Panel Maintenance
- Heating system maintenance
- Kitchen Extract Cleaning
- Duct & Ventilation Cleaning
- Electrical Testing
Our Maintenance Agreements include:
- A fixed number of annual visits, ranging from 1 to 4 per annum to suit your requirements.
- Pre-scheduled visits at times convenient for you & your business needs
- Routine testing, filter cleaning or replacement and inspection of systems
- Refrigerant leak test in accordance with F Gas Regulations
- Electronic inspection checklist emailed after every visit, for your records
- Our priority service – your emergency call outs would take priority over non-maintenance customers
- FREE technical advice over the telephone from our helpful, knowledgeable & qualified service engineers to save you with unnecessary call out charges
5 reasons why planned HVAC maintenance is vital
1. Dirty filters and components reduce the performance of the systems, increase running costs and carbon emissions
2. Regular cleaning can save up to 70% in running costs – and can increase system lifespan
3. Regular servicing helps to minimise loss of refrigerant gases and helps ensure building owners comply with the government’s F Gas Regulation by having systems leak tested
4. Simple and regular checks (i.e. checks for blocked condensate drains) can PREVENT costly breakdowns and call-outs
5. For new installations, regular maintenance is essential to validate the manufacturer’s warranty
There is also a legal responsibility for owners of air conditioning systems containing over 5 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) to have their system leak tested AT least once per annum.
Leak testing is something we would do on every maintenance visit.
To receive a bespoke proposal or request a site survey, please email contact us.