Privacy Information Notice for CCS customers
Complete Cooling Systems (CCS) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected – we aim is to be fair and transparent about how we use your personal data.
As part of our commitment to protect your privacy, we have produced this Privacy Notice to describe how we will collect, use and protect your personal information.
This privacy information notice complies with data protection laws including The Data Protection Act 1998 and The GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations.
Why we need to collect, use and process personal information
We will only ever collect personal data, or company information, from you to provide you with the service you have requested from us within the limits of legislation.
The personal information we collect, hold & process about you or your company includes
- Your full name
- Business title
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Home or business postal address including postcode
How we use your personal information
- To enable us to provide you with a quotation for our products or services
- To enable us to keep in touch throughout the quotation and project lifecycle
- To enable us to administer the product or service and ensure it is delivered within the agreed timeframe
- To keep records of the product or service provided including any product warranties issued
- Record keeping in compliance with legislation or regulatory requirements
- To notify you of changes to our business, products or services
How we collect personal information
We may receive information from you via enquiry or contact forms on our website. We also receive information from you via email, telephone and post.
Who else will see your data?
All CCS employees involved in the delivery of your project will have access to your personal information.
Your personal information will not be passed to any third parties who are not actively involved in the provision of the work instruction received by you.
We will ensure that all third parties engaged to deliver the goods or services at your request are aware of and comply with the contents of this Privacy Notice.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission in writing or are required by law to do so.
Storage and Security
The personal information we collect from you is stored by us on secure servers, protected through a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewalls and other security measures. Information may be kept in paper format stored in secure conditions in our offices.
We will never ask for, and do not hold, any information regarding your credit cards or bank accounts.
The personal information we collect will only be held for as long as is necessary to meet any legal or regulatory requirements and for our lawful business processing.
Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
You can find more information regarding retention periods and the disposition of records in the CCS Retention Policy.
Controlling your personal information
- You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we obtain and use your information
- To ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- To have your information rectified or updated
- To request us to restrict processing of your personal data
- To request to have your information erased (the right to be forgotten)
- To object to the processing of information
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office(ICO), the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters.
If you have any questions, comments of queries about the way we collect or use your personal information, or if you would like to update the personal information we hold about you, please contact the Data Protection Officer, Mrs Carly Chadwick, at email@example.com or by post to:-
Mrs Carly Chadwick – Data Protection Officer
Complete Cooling Systems Ltd
19 King Street
Kent, ME19 6QT