Air conditioning services for a happy home London | Kent | Surrey
Testimonial received from Mr Corringham, June 2020
” The installation went without a hitch, as promised and to a high standard.“.
Testimonial received from Mr Tuckwell, June 2019
” CCS were true to every word their website promised, with a professional approach from a down to earth team, who offered solid advice and uncomplicated, competitive recommendations.“.
Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
We have been installing, repairing and servicing air conditioning systems in domestic environments since our foundation in 1984 and have developed long-term relationships with many of our customers. Our attention to detail, commitment to excellence and genuine love for our work is what sets us apart.
We install all types of cooling & heating systems for areas such as:-
- Home Cinemas
- Garden Studios
- Glazed Extensions & Orangeries
- Home Gymnasiums
- Home offices
- High Wall Mounted Systems
Sleek & elegant in design, wall mounted air conditioners can integrate seamlessly with your interior. Many can be managed using a smartphone app.
- Floor Standing Units
These units distribute heating or cooling from floor level. Ideal in spaces where high walls are not an option (i.e. orangeries)
- Ducted or Concealed Units
Installed discreetly in false ceilings so only air vents are visable. A perfect solution for those wanting to feel the benefits of comfort cooling but not see the technology!
How much does an air conditioning installation cost?
This varies and depends on a number of factors. The cost of the unit depends on the size of the treated area(s). The cost of materials such as interconnecting services (pipework, electric cable) will vary depending on the position of the indoor and outdoor units.
Entry prices for a wall mounted split style system for a small office or bedroom start at £1,250.00 + VAT (£1,500.00 INCLUDING VAT)
Following our site survey we will provide you with a bespoke proposal clearly outlining our recommendations and cost proposal. We will send drawings where necessary along with product literature.
Why Choose Complete Cooling Systems for your home air conditioning?
- Free site survey and competitive pricing
- Our workmanship is guaranteed for the first year following the installation with product warranties of at least 5 years
- We focus on providing a first class quality service – from initial enquiry through to after sales care
- No mess! We will respect your home as much as we would our own.
- City & Guilds qualified, F-Gas Certified, and Health & Safety aware team of engineers
- We are REFCOM and Safe Contractor accredited – all our recommendations will meet legal requirements
- 96% of our customers say they are very likely or extremely likely to recommend us to others – view some of their recent testimonials!
- Public liability insurance of up to £10 million
- We are proud to be Daikin D1 Business Partners as well as accredited installers for Mitsubishi Electric
Contact us now for a free site survey for your home air conditioning requirements. Alternatively give us a call on 0800 083 0933 and speak to one of our friendly team.