Air conditioning services for a happy home London | Kent | Surrey
A welcome testimonial received from Mr Morley, Kent, in January 2019
” Excellent service and very friendly people”.
A welcome testimonial received from Mrs Smith, Kent, in August 2018
” Very pleased with cooling system. Installation was efficient and quick. All in all very happy customer. Would highly recommend “.
Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
We have been installing, repairing and servicing air conditioning systems in domestic environments since our foundation in 1984 and have developed long-term relationships with many of our customers. Our attention to detail, commitment to excellence and genuine love for our work is what sets us apart.
Heat Pump Air Conditioners for the home – reduced VAT rate of 5% for new installations
Households are responsible for 25% of all emissions. As part of ongoing efforts to reduce emissions, the Government has reduced VAT to 5% on the supply and installation of heat pump air conditioners for domestic applications. For more information visit www.hmrc.gov.uk
Heat pump air conditioners are a proven, viable method of heating and cooling a home and offer substantial energy savings resulting in reduced running costs. They also feature advanced air purification technology which is particularly beneficial to allergy sufferers. Find out more here.
How much does an air conditioning installation cost?
This varies and depends on a number of factors. The cost of the unit depends on the size of the treated area(s). The cost of materials such as interconnecting services (pipework, electric cable) will vary depending on the position of the indoor and outdoor units.
Costs for a system for a small office or bedroom start at £1,300.00 +VAT depending on the aforementioned factors with prices for larger spaces starting from £60.00 per m².
The above prices would not include for the removal of any existing systems which we would be pleased to quote for subject to the site survey.
Things you should consider before our site survey:
- Do you own the property or will you need consent from a landlord for the installation?
- Do you have adequate accessible space for the outdoor unit(s) such as rear wall or roof top with safe access?
- Will our engineers have access to the areas that interconnecting services & wires would pass through?
- Are there any issues that would restrict our full access?
Following the site survey we will provide you with a bespoke proposal clearly outlining our recommendations and cost proposal. We will send drawings where necessary along with product literature.
Why Choose Complete Cooling Systems for your home air conditioning?
- Free site survey and competitive pricing
- We focus on providing a first class quality service – from initial enquiry through to after sales care
- No mess! We will respect your home as much as we would our own.
- City & Guilds qualified, F-Gas Certified, and Health & Safety aware team of engineers
- We are REFCOM and Safe Contractor accredited – all our recommendations will meet legal requirements
- 96% of our customers say they are very likely or extremely likely to recommend us to others – view some of their recent testimonials!
- Public liability insurance of up to £5 million
- Air Conditioning installation experts of all leading air conditioning brands backed by warranties of up to 5 years
Contact us now for a free site survey for your home air conditioning requirements. Alternatively give us a call on 0800 083 0933 and speak to one of our friendly team.