Air conditioning services for a happy home London | Kent | Surrey
A welcome testimonial received from Mr Morley, Kent, in January 2019
” Excellent service and very friendly people”.
A welcome testimonial received from Mrs Smith, Kent, in August 2018
” Very pleased with cooling system. Installation was efficient and quick. All in all very happy customer. Would highly recommend “.
Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
We have been installing, repairing and servicing air conditioning systems in domestic environments since our foundation in 1984 and have developed long-term relationships with many of our customers. Our attention to detail, commitment to excellence and genuine love for our work is what sets us apart.
- Garden Studios
- Glazed Extensions & Orangeries
- Home gymnasiums
- High Wall Mounted Systems Sleek & elegant in design, wall mounted air conditioners can integrate seamlessly with your interior. Many can be managed using your smartphone or the Infrared remote. We install units from Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic – all of which come with at least 5 year’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Floor Standing Units Used in more traditional settings and distribute heating or cooling from floor level. Ideal in spaces where high walls are not an option (i.e. orangeries)
- Ducted or Concealed Units Installed discreetly in false ceilings so only air vents are visable. A perfect solution for those wanting to feel the benefits of comfort cooling but not see the technology!
- Do you own the property or will you need consent from a landlord for the installation?
- Do you have adequate accessible space for the outdoor unit(s) such as rear wall or roof top with safe access?
- Will our engineers have access to the areas that interconnecting services & wires would pass through?
- Are there any issues that would restrict our full access?
- Free site survey and competitive pricing
- We focus on providing a first class quality service – from initial enquiry through to after sales care
- No mess! We will respect your home as much as we would our own.
- City & Guilds qualified, F-Gas Certified, and Health & Safety aware team of engineers
- We are REFCOM and Safe Contractor accredited – all our recommendations will meet legal requirements
- 96% of our customers say they are very likely or extremely likely to recommend us to others – view some of their recent testimonials!
- Public liability insurance of up to £5 million
- We are proud to be Daikin D1 Business Partners as well as accredited installers for Mitsubishi Electric
How much does an air conditioning installation cost?
This varies and depends on a number of factors. The cost of the unit depends on the size of the treated area(s). The cost of materials such as interconnecting services (pipework, electric cable) will vary depending on the position of the indoor and outdoor units.
Costs for a system for a small office or bedroom start at £1,500.00 INCLUDING VAT
The above prices would not include for the removal of any existing systems which we would be pleased to quote for subject to the site survey.
Things you should consider before our site survey:
Following the site survey we will provide you with a bespoke proposal clearly outlining our recommendations and cost proposal. We will send drawings where necessary along with product literature.
Why Choose Complete Cooling Systems for your home air conditioning?
Contact us now for a free site survey for your home air conditioning requirements. Alternatively give us a call on 0800 083 0933 and speak to one of our friendly team.