Domestic Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR)
Building regulations Part F & L require that new homes are built with low leakage rates, making them more energy efficient. Air-tight construction methods can result in poor indoor air quality due to condensation and pollutants generated from cooking, cleaning and washing remain trapped inside the home.
Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) uses the heat from unwanted stale air extracted from bathrooms, kitchens & utility rooms to warm fresh air drawn into the building.
By efficiently driving fresh, filtered air around the building through ducted systems, MVHR systems can significantly improve the living environment and reduce the need for heating.
** As of 2020 we are only surveying domestic MVHR projects that are being installed in combination with an air conditioning installation **
Our mechanical ventilation with heat recovery service includes:
- BPEC accredited team of installers
- Design, supply and installation of a MVHR system tailored to meet the unique needs of your home
- Selection of brands from leading manufacturers such as Polypipe and Nuaire
- Supply of high performance ventilation systems offering high efficiency with ultra-low noise levels
A mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system will:
- Help to reduce heating bills
- Help to cool your home in the warmer months
- Filter unwanted airbourne allergens
- Keep your home healthy and fresh
For a FREE site survey and quotation for a MVHR system in Kent or London please contact us